Reminiscing...


This sketch of my name that you made at the
back of my poetry book is getting the better
part of me. I dont want to admit that I miss
you but being able to beat these tears while
listening to Joe's no one else comes close is
thrice as hard. I have erased all our
conversations on my inbox and the one that
says, "you are me and I am you.." is not easy
to get rid of. I swear, I have tried, countless
times.

I was scared of living that day, the day you
left. God knows I worked my soul out just to
go through half of it. Now I'm here, turning
pages and pouring my heart out. My memory
refuses to keep record of the sad times. Cause
honestly, you did make me cry, not once. Not
twice.. And you kept on saying. "It's you I love.
I wish you could see through me. See how
your name is etched on my nerves. Every sense
in me relates to you." I still believe that what
we had was written in the stars. The walks and
kisses under streetlights never stop haunting
me. That future with you is what I want to
keep holding on to.

Sigh! I need you back. Just dont make me seem
so desperate when I call.

Comments

Popular Posts