I SPEAK FOR THE VOICELESS.

I speak for the voiceless. I speak the words held in with hopes of being said some day. The bleeding hearts,thoughts and why we go astray. Questions as to why we exist in this world full of neglect. Committing crimes knowingly,and we find ourselves in church to repent. I speak for the children. Khadija,as she walks,you can see her bones from a distance, But still in the streets,begging for her existence. Tears roll down my eyes,as i see young Maria working in the farm, Her younger siblings,they now call her "mum" and at the end of the day expect her to bring some yam. I speak for the women. Your barren neighbor,she cries every night silently, Her wish is to bear only a child,who she'll give her love wholly. The widow you mock on your way to work, Her husband left her no cent,with four kids,she just lives by luck. I speak for the disabled. The blind man who you refused to help cross the road, He lost his way and couldn't find his walking rod. Every waking day she prays for a miracle,that she may get to talk, Yes she's dumb and its not her fault. I speak for the voiceless.

Comments

Popular Posts